CORPORATE PRIVATE CLASSES
Give staff the tools to regain energy, focus and alignment in a gentle and reaffirming environment
YOGAZEIT offers private Corporate Yoga and Mindfulness sessions in person and online, designed to giving staff the tools to regaining energy, focus and alignment in a gentle and reaffirming environment.
Yoga classes can be customised to your workplace needs by a certified Yoga Instructor and can be offered on chairs or mats. For maximum benefit a course of 6-8 weeks minimum is recommended (classes can range from 30 – 60 minutes per week). No previous Yoga experience necessary.
- Fully insured
- Trained in First Aid
- National police clearance
- Working with children check
BENEFITS OF YOGA
Integrating yoga into your workplace has many benefits. These include:
- Reduced Back Pain
- Lower Burnout Rates
- Less Hostility and Aggression
- Less Absenteeism
- Improved concentration and decision-making skills
- Pain relief from repetitive motion injuries, heavy lifting and even long sedentary periods
- Enhanced mental outlook leading to a better customer service attitude
- A feeling of well-being in the workplace and of being valued
- And many more…
From $110 per hour, depending on number of staff, re-occurrence and location. Please note that we’re a registered Not for Profit organisation.
Help Yogazeit provide Yoga & Mindfulness to Schools and Aged Care.
We are a not-for-profit organisation. Your donation is appreciated, no matter how big or small.